Been Involved In An Accident That Wasn’t Your Fault?
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident we can help you get the support rehabilitation and compensation you deserve.
The injuries sustained in the accident can often lead to you having to take unpaid time off work which can lead to money worries, something that no one should have to deal with on top of their injuries. We can successfully recover the wages that you have lost due to taking time off work, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Injury Lawyers UK have a team of specialist solicitors that can help make the process of making a claim stress free and efficient. We’ve helped thousands of people get back to normal life after their accident and can help you too.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION COULD YOU RECEIVE?
All accident claims are different and there is no way of accurately predicting how much your case could be worth until we find out more details about the case. But our solicitors will always make sure they take every possible cost into account when negotiating your claim. Some of these include:
- Loss of earnings from time off work
- Future loss of earnings due to halted career progression
- The care you’ve already received
- The care you may need in the future
- Adaptations that may need to be made to your property or vehicle
- Travel expenses
- Treatment and rehabilitation costs
As well as many other expenses that can be claimed back. We deal with nearly all accident claims on a no win no fee basis, so you don’t need to worry about being left out of pocket. If you want to find out more about what your claim could be worth speak to a solicitor now by calling 0800 1123 156
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM?
Standard procedure limits you to three years after the date of the accident or diagnosis to start a claim for compensation. This limit is in place to ensure that its clear to see what injures you sustained due to the accident.
If you’re approaching the time limit you should not delay in getting in touch, the claims process can take a while to get started so its vital you act quickly to ensure your claim can be successful.
There are a few exceptions to the three year limit which are:
- Psychological trauma – if the accident caused a serious brain injury and is a loved one if making a claim on their behalf, then there is no time limit for making a compensation claim.
- Manufacturing or design fault – If the equipment you were using had a fundamental defect, the time limit may be increased.
- Overseas work accidents – Accidents that take place overseas may result in the time limit for making a claim being shorter depending on the circumstances.
HOW DOES A NO WIN NO FEE AGREEMENT WORK?
You’ve probably heard the phrase no win no fee used before, they’re also known as conditional fee agreements. They are simple, you won’t have to pay a penny win or lose.
We understand all of this might make you worried about incurring hidden costs. We assure you there are none, we instead secure our payment from your opponents insurers when we are successful with your claim.
In the unlikely event that we lose your no win no fee personal injury claim we promise we will still not charge you a penny. We have insurance policies that cover us in those circumstance. We don’t like to be negative at Injury Lawyers UK but its important you have a full understanding of how a no win no fee agreement works.